Facilitating Business Process Standardization and Reuse
One of the most pressing management challenges of today’s organisations lies in the reuse and standardisation of best practices across different sectors, products or units. This project aims to design and develop an innovative process model repository and appropriate governance structures to efficiently and effectively support the standardisation and reuse of best practices.
- Nolte, A., Bernhard, E., Recker, J., Pittke, F., Mendling, J. (2016): Repeated Use of Process Models: The Impact of Artifact, Technological and Individual Factors. Decision Support Systems, Vol. 88, pp. 98-111.
- La Rosa, M., Dumas, M., Ekanyake, C., Garcia-Banuelos, L., Recker, J., ter Hofstede, A. (2015): Detecting Approximate Clones in Business Process Model Repositories. Information Systems, Vol. 49, pp. 102-125.
- Recker, J. (2012): Modeling with Tools is Easier, Believe Me” – The Effects of Tool Functionality on Modeling Grammar Usage Beliefs. Information Systems, Vol. 37, No. 3, pp. 213-226.
- Recker, J., La Rosa, M. (2012): Understanding User Differences in Open-Source Workflow Management System Usage Intentions. Information Systems, Vol. 37, No. 3, pp. 200-212.
- Bernhard, E., Recker, J., Burton-Jones, A. (2013): Understanding the Actualization of Affordances: A Study in the Process Modeling Context. In: Proceedings of the 34th International Conference on Information Systems. Association for Information Systems, Milan, Italy.
- Bernhard, E., Recker, J. (2012): A Multiple Case Study on Process Modelling Impact. In J. Lamp (ed.): Proceedings of the 23rd Australasian Conference for Information Systems. Deakin University, Geelong, Australia.