The faculty has determined that this course will take place with physical attendance. Please note that you have to comply with the 3G rule to attend the lectures and tutorials.
|Module [Module Number]||Ergänzungsmodul Wirtschaftsinformatik l [1277BEWIF1]|
|Regular Cycle||Winter Term|
|Teaching Form||Lecture + Tutorial|
|Teaching Language||German (teaching), English (all materials)|
|Instructors||Dr. Karl Werder (Lectures) and Christian Hovestadt (Tutorials)|
|KLIPS||Winter Term 2021-22 (Second Registration Phase)|
- Requirements analysis & determination
- Systems modeling
- Project planning
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Human-Computer Interaction
- understand the fundamentals of Systems Analysis and Design.
- have basic project management skills.
- can determine systems requirements.
- have basic skills in different modelling techniques.
- can specify classes and methods.
- have basic design skills.
- Each Friday, 10:00-13:30
- Location: Hörsaal XII, building 100 (University Main Building)
- First session: 15 October 2021 (including all organizational information)
- Last session: 4 February 2022 (including final Q&A for the exam)
- Detailed timeline in ILIAS
- KLIPS Exam Registration and ILIAS Survey Deadline: 22 October 2021, 23:55
- Online eExam (1st option): 12 February 2022, 10:00-11:00 (via ea-flex)
- Team Project Submission: 18 February 2022, 23:55 (via ILIAS)
- Online eExam (2nd option): 25 February 2022, 12:00-13:00 (via ea-flex)
This course will be assessed as a portfolio exam.
1) Online eExam (60 points)
A 60-minute exam covering the whole lecture and tutorial.
2) Team Project (40 points)
A team project focusing on the modeling components of the course. It will be structured in small weekly tasks, which are based on that week's content. You don't have to submit them each week, instead you combine them at the end of the semester into one big submission. Further details will be announced.
Systems Analysis and Design [5th Edition]
Alan Dennis, Barbara Wixom and David Tegarden
Software Architecture in Practice [3rd Edition]
Len Bass, Paul Clements, and Rick Kazman
2013, Addison Wesley